Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Babysitting...

So today Max went to NannyJo's for the first time. He was there for about 2 hours. I survived the experience. It helped that Jo said "Privacy Now!" as I was heading out the door. I had to do public speaking and that stresses me out. Having to be parted from Max to do it was extra negative. Tomorrow I have a much more stressful session of public speaking and will have to drop Max off with Jo again. I'm so not looking forward to it. So I am taking Thursday and Friday off work to adore Max to make up for having to miss out on time with him today and tomorrow. It doesn't make the public speaking tomorrow any better, but it does give me something good to look forward to. 2 work days and 2 weekend days with Max before I start back in the office.

It helps a lot to have total confidence in NannyJo. Knowing that Max is in good hands relieves a lot of potential stress. It must be extra hard for poeple who have to leave their babies with strangers.

And it sounds like Max did fine today. He had a 2 ounce bottle at 2 and a 3 ounce bottle at 3 and then when he and I got home at 4 he had a little snack. He even napped for Joanna. So that is all good.

No comments: