Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Cuteness

Crashed out on Daddy. I love that he tucked his hand into Mark's sleeve.

This is what mittens are for...

Mark and I bought this little fleece hat and mittens set when we were in England before we got married. I think it was a Primark Special...

I was trying to get a photo of Max in his hoodie, but it was a day for props, apparently. Here you can see one of the "magic" pacifiers.


Max enjoying a self-portrait style photo shoot. His pants have a little froggy face on them. This is one of the outfits I got for him before we knew if he would be a boy or a girl.




Max in a hat. :) And a little outfit from Kathy B. Thanks!


Thanks Patty for making a sweater!





Standing in his playpen in his ducky sleep sack.


How could I resist a soft brown jacket with ears? It also has matching pants that have little feet on the bottom!


Max has fun with Daddy. And another hat! This one was from Krista. Thanks!


No comments: